Strength and Unity is the only way to Defeat Corona .
WELCOME to RainToday.org; where you can find pertinent information for pandemic response and coronavirus news. My name is Amy Campbell, I’m an Educator and a Student of Public Health I teamed up with Dr David Hirschberg a research scientist at the Rain Incubator Science Lab, who happens to be just as passionate as me about the education of our community. Today we find ourselves in the midst of a Global Pandemic that we’re completely unprepared for …. We definitely weren’t prepared to have our children’s education disrupted for more than half the school year
On this site I have compiled useful information that will be helpful for all ages…
Whether it’s a child learning about germs and how they are transmitted, or high school and college level students learning about communicable diseases. It’s important for us all to pay close attention to our physical and mental state during this pandemic.
In addition to education we want it to be fun and engaging.
I utilize music as a universal Language & a powerful platform to spread the message to prevent and protect ourselves against the spread of infectious diseases:
go to our coronovirus education zone
What We Do
Growing the next generation of Scientists
• Information on How to Support Teens Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
Read the Article
- Resources on Caring for Yourself and Others During the Coronavirus
Read the Article
• Increase Awareness on the Spread of Coronaviruses & How they Affect the Immune System
RAIN offers accessible hands-on training in STEM to local students. Empowerment through opportunity.
- Fundamental lab techniques
- Organizational team-working skills
- Public speaking & technical communication skills
- Processes for innovative thinking and design
- The problem-solving power of synthetic biolog